by Lesley Dale

How to do this - yo, k1d, yo, skpo?

Comments for Yo,k1d,yo,skpo

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Mar 07, 2022
I think you meant Yo,k1b,yo,skpo
by: Ratchadawan

Hello Lesley,

There is not a term "k1d" in knitting that I know of. So, I think you meant to write "k1b or k1B" or someone else made a typo and you meant to write what your wrote.

To knit "yo, k1B, yo, skpo" is to do the yo by bringing the yarn to the front of work, then knit into a stitch just below the next stitch, then bring yarn to the front again, and then slip the next stitches, knit 1, and then passover the slipped stitch.

That was a handful of description! here is a video I made for you;

Thanks for the question and visiting.


Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own comment! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Knitting Questions And Comments.

spring banner


Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.