k1b ( twisted knit st)

by lise
(Azilda, Ontario, Canada)

Hello, I was wondering if you can tell me what this in knitting k1b (twisted knit st) please and thank you

Comments for k1b ( twisted knit st)

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Mar 22, 2018
k1b (twisted knit st)
by: Ratchadawan

Hi Lise,

I'm glad you mention the twisted knit st after the k1b because this could totally different stitch. So, I'm pretty sure that it means to knit at back of a stitch. This would cause a st to twist. To do this, you just knit into the back loop of a stitch instead of the front loop like you normally do.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!


Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own comment! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Knitting Questions And Comments.

spring banner


Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.