How do I do this I - cord button hole
by Phyllis Nova
I don’t understand # 1.
Using gauge-size dpn as rh needle:
1. Work 3 rows of plain i-cord on the 2 sts on rh needle (i.e. *k2, slide sts to other end of needle, pull working yarn across back;* repeat from * twice).
2. Retaining 2 sts on rh needle, slip next 2 sts from Ih needle to rh needle.
3. Pass the first st over the second (bind off 1st).
4. Slip next st from Ih needle to rh needle.
5. Pass the first st over the second (bind off 1 st).
6. Return remaining st plus the 2 i-cord sts from rh to Ih needle.
7. Continue to work i-cord bind off as before to next marker.
Repeat steps 1-7 a further 5 times until all sts are