Button hole on knitted side

Do you have a video for k2tog, yarn, k2.
Thank you ,


Comments for Button hole on knitted side

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Jan 27, 2021
Button hole - k2tog, yo, k2.
by: Ratchadawan

Hi Geraldine,

I think you meant to type "K2tog, yarn over, k2". This is an eyelet stitch which is done by knit 2 sts together at once and then bring yarn into the front of work and knit the next stitch with yarn over the right needle and then knit the next stitch as usual.

I didn't have a video on this topic this morning when I read your post. I just finished making one since you've asked for it. Maybe, by this time you may have already figured all this out.

Here is a video on How To K2to, YO, k2, Enjoy.

Thanks for the question and visit.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own comment! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Knitting Questions And Comments.

spring banner


Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.